Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Need For Speed

Yesterday Courtney's cousins came over to play. Boy did we have fun! We made music with some jingle bells I bought. We also played with Courtney's toys, and played Guiter Hero. However, I think Kelsi and Courtney had the most fun of all. We put Courtney in her walker and now that Kelsi is walking she had a ball pushing Courtney up and down the hallway. Here are some pics of their "Thelma and Louise" adventure.

And they're off!

Fast as fast can be, you'll never catch me!

They were both all smiles and giggles.

And we're off...AGAIN!


Just look at that happy face!

The girls did this for some time up and down the hall. Brooke thinks this is what they'll look like in 80 + years cruising the halls of the nursing home!

On a different subject, Clay, Courtney and I all wish you all a Merry Christmas. We hope you all stay safe (especially if you're up north. That means you Baysinger family!).

No comments: