Last Tuesday, we braved the cold rain and sleet so Courtney could meet Santa. I'll admit I was a little apprehensive about taking her to meet him. However, she adored meeting him. Don't get me wrong, she wasn't discussing world politics with him, but she didn't scream. WOO HOO! She was more in amazement at who he was and couldn't stop staring at him. Let's hope all future encounters with him go this smoothly! And thanks to North Pole City for using their noggins and giving parents a buzzer to let us know when they're ready for you. No standing in line!
This one is our favorite. We've titled it, "Yes, Courtney, there really is a Santa Claus."
All smiles. Mommy couldn't be happier!
Now back to business - wrapping presents.
2 comments:
That is so cute! I'm sure all the parents we saw in line today at the mall wish they had buzzers. How smart!
I think that's the cutest Santa pic I've seen! Enjoy your break, I'll see you in January!
Post a Comment