1. I love how she'll stop whatever she's doing to dance to music on the television. She loves her music!
2. We're now in the beginning stages of having a conversation with her. I can ask her questions and she'll nod yes or no for me. It's great!
3. She loves to read just like me! I kid you not, she'll come up to us, shove a book in our hand and try to climb up in our laps.
4. Car rides are fun now! Now that she can face forward, we've had many rounds of "Where's Courtney" on our way to school in the morning.
5. She loves her cousins. Her and Kelsi love to hold hands and give hugs to one another. She's even called Brandon "Bubba" after hearing Kelsi call him that.
6. Even at 15 months, she still loves to cuddle. I hope she never grows out of that. After a rough day with 23 10 year-old's a good hug from her makes it all better.
This list could go on forever, but we'll leave it where it's at. In the meantime, here's a pic of our ladybug during our outing to the OKC Arts Festival.

No comments:
Post a Comment