Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Almost There....

In less than 48 hours I'll be on summer vacation. Can you tell I'm just a tad excited? My students asked me what my plans were for our break.  I proudly told them that  
for 3 months I get to be nothing but a mom to Courtney. I expected at least a few of them to say "Awww....", but to no avail.  Oh well.  In 20 years (I hope!) they'll get it.  

It's been a roller coaster year, but I've come to love my 23 knuckleheads.  For those that haven't heard the news, I'm moving to 3rd grade next year.  At first I was hesitant, but I mulled it over and decided that I was up for the challenge.  For an added bonus, my teacher/friend Melissa is moving to 3rd with me. The downside is that I have to pack up my room. Thank goodness I have little worker bees that find joy in helping me out!

Enough about school! Here is a pic we took of Courtney last week while she was munching on breakfast. We can officially get her hair in pigtails.  Now if she 
would just keep them in!  
Did I mention my summer vacation is almost here?

No comments: