Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Courtney is 11 Months Old!

Um...wow. I haven't posted since December 27th? I thought I had posted last week! Just goes to show that my mind is other places!
Now where were we? Oh yeah, our little ladybug is 11 months old! Hard to imagine. I told Clay the other day that I was so proud that we've kept her alive for a year. He quickly reminded me that it's not quite a year. Kill joy.

Courtney is on the move! Let's see...she loves to hang out in the kitchen: under the butcher block, playing with magnets on the fridge, etc. I've cleaned up dog bowl water and dog food all over the floor. Holly was not amused. Can you blame her? We've also found Courtney in the bathroom, her room, and my closet. You name the place, she's there.

We've also mastered the "How big is Courtney?" and she'll raise both hands when we say, "SO BIG!" She knows where her mouth and nose are too. Did I also mention she loves things that rattle? Give her Cheerios in a tupperware and she's happy. We bought her some moracas (sp?) and a tambourine for Christmas and we've held many "jam" sessions in the living room.


Here are some pictures from the past couple of days.


Her official 11 month picture. We're so glad she let Ted E. Bear be in the picture! One of her other bears made an appearance too.

Channeling her inner punk rocker.

Mesmorized from Daddy's disc golf throwing.




Doing a little shoe shopping the big ol' box of clothes from her cousin, Kelsi.




Bath is fun with a friend/cousin!


Let's hope it slows done some so I can do more regular posting on here! We hope everyone's year is off to a great start. STAY WARM!

No comments: