Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday = Funday!

Today is laundry day. It is on most Sunday's in our house. However, now that Courtney's moving around everywhere, anything we do seems really interesting to her. Today laundry fascinated her. So what's a mom to do but put her in with the (clean) laundry!
I know what you're thinking. Man she smiles easily. Do not be fooled! It took many, many, MANY attempts to achieve the good smile in the above picture. Lately she's into the cheesy grins with the big smile and squinting eyes. For example....


Earlier in the day I went through her closet to pack up all the summer clothes and pull out the fall/winter clothing I have for her. Once again, she was really interested in what I was doing. So what did I do, but include her in the fun!



Clay and I bought a new entertainment center for the living room last weekend. We love it. It fills up our big wall, lots of storage and Clay loves the fact that he can get a bigger television. :) We took the advice of our friends the Tenner's and dedicated one whole cabinet for Courtney's toys. She feels so important!

Too good not to include! Notice the pillow she's holding. A student of mine made it especially for Courtney. Isn't that sweet? She wanted something soft for Courtney to lay her head on. Um...apparently she doesn't know my little one has a huge cranium!


Hope ya'll are enjoying the fall weather. My fall break is up as of today. Tomorrow it's back to the grindstone!



1 comment:

The Tenner Family said...

Too cute! She is just so beautiful!!