Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mirror, Mirror....

Courtney loves to look at herself in the mirror. And why shouldn't she? She's cute! I realize I'm biased, but hey...this is my blog and I'll write what I want!
We took the mirror out of my car and now it's in the living room in her toy cabinet. She loves to pull it ou and gaze at herself. She finally let me snap a few pics of her and her reflection.

Channeling Gene Simmons. Maybe we should have had dress up as him for Halloween?
Having a laugh with her "friend."


Pretty baby.


We're waiting for her daddy to come home so we can go to the pumpkin patch with some of her friends. I smell a photo op coming on! Hopefully we can corral 5 girls to all sit still for at least one good picture. Wish all the parents good luck!



No comments: