I realized that it's been awhile since I last posted. We've been so busy that I haven't had time to sit down and post anything. However, I'm officially on Spring Break so now I have some time.
Clay has been super busy at work with designing new bank sites. He also took his first test towards his architecture license. It was an exciting day around here when he took it! We should find out in a few weeks if he passed it. He's a good test taker so I'm sure he did.
I've been busy with school from attending musicals, parent-teacher conferences, and preparing for our upcoming district testing before our state test. On top of that, I've taken on tutoring a former student of mine 2 nights a week. I'll be honest, he was one of my favorites last year and he's in my sister's 5th grade class this year. His mom called to see if I could help him out with Math and Reading. I adore his family and loved that I was able to help him! I'm anxious for the end of April and all this testing to be done so I can breathe a little bit!
Courtney is growing everyday. We went to her 2 year check up and she was 27 pounds and 34 1/2 inches. She's still in 18th month clothing which is nice since it's a bit chilly outside. By summer she'll be in 24 months and thanks to her friends and family, she's outfitted for the summer! She's talking up a storm and learning all sorts of things at school. The other day she started singing "Ol' McDonald" Neither one of us had taught her that, but we found out her teachers did. And boy is she Miss Independent! She doesn't want help with ANYTHING! Her favorite saying is, "No! I do it!" So we stand back and watch. Sometimes she's successful and other times....well...not so much.
I'd post some pictures, but it's giving me fits. Oh well....maybe next time!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment