The downside is that my USB memory card flash drive (I'm sure there's a more technical term for it, but that's what I call it.) decided to go out on me. So downloading any pictures to my computer is out of the question right now. I've got a new one on order and hopefully will be able to download pictures soon.
Here's a list of things we've done for the last month and a half.
1. We went to Georgetown, TX for Thanksgiving. We had a grand time with Clay's family despite our 10 hour drive from hell. Let's just say that we splurged on a portable DVD player for the car and a Wow Wow Wubbzy DVD and we were all smiles the way home.
2. Courtney loves Christmas. She loves to point out Santa and Frosty ornaments on the tree to us. She also loves Christmas lights. On the way to school, I'll point out all the lights that are still on and she likes to tell me what color they are.
3. While I'm talking about Courtney - She's counting up a storm. This morning on the way to school we practiced our counting and holding up fingers. She surprised me by saying, "FIVE!" right after we said four. Then tonight she shocked Clay by saying six after five.
4. I took Courtney to have breakfast with Santa my friend Melissa's church. Melissa's little girl, Katie Beth, is Courtney's friend from the summer. They were born 24 hours apart. Anywho.....we went there dressed in our finest and walked in all smiles. I noticed that Katie Beth was taking her picture with Santa and wasn't crying. I thought this was wonderful. If Courtney saw her friend not crying, she wouldn't either. We stood in the back and I pointed out Santa and Courtney pointed at him too. Then it was our turn. I'll cut the story short right here. Whining, crying and terror ensued. We snapped the picture and it's a keeper!
5. This is my last week of school before a glorious two week break!
6. We're gearing up for Clay's parents to come celebrate Christmas with us! Let's hear it for a good ol' fashioned Norwegian Christmas!
That's pretty much what we've been up to in a nutshell. Hopefully, my new flash drive and computer will cooperate and I'll be up and running soon with posting new pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment