It's official! We're on Christmas break here in the Harstad house. Better yet, my new USB flash drive came in today. YIPPEE!
This morning I dressed Courtney in one of her holiday dresses and we headed to a nearby mall. No, it wasn't to get a picture with Santa. She likes him from far away, but doesn't want to sit on his lap just yet. This mall is very tiny and doesn't have many stores in it. Plus all the stores close early. I call it the mall for the Ladies Who Lunch.
During the holidays, the mall does have Santa there and that's all fine and dandy. However, they have Christmas trees throughout the mall and other decorations. It's just beautiful! So this year I took full advantage of the free backdrops and snapped away. Thanks to my mom who came to be my wrangler/assistant!
And away we go!
Where's Santa?

I promise I've been good!
Being shy....

Touching the "snow."
She REALLY wanted to eat the "candy."
Sitting in Santa's Sleigh!
Here's wishing all of you a magical holiday season!


No comments:
Post a Comment