I'll let you in on a little secret. But it's just between you, me and this blog. Ready?
Clay loves to cook breakfast on Sunday morning.
I'm not sure why, but it's his thing on weekends. Especially on Sunday morning. Usually he'll scramble some eggs for us and make toast. Nothing fancy, but it's nice to have a break in the kitchen. The eggs are always good, but the best thing he makes are pancakes. This morning he wanted to make some pancakes and found some blueberries in the fridge that needed to be used so in the batter they went.
Delicious!
Who can resist these? A dab of butter, top with syrup and we're good to go!
Clay's made them for so many years now that recently when I decided to make some they didn't taste the same. I learned my lesson from that. Just let Clay make them from now on. Why mess with perfection, right? Courtney couldn't agree more!
YUM-O!
So tell me, what is your Sunday morning ritual?

No comments:
Post a Comment