Anyway, we decided to help each other out this summer by having play dates once a week at each other's home. It's great to spend a couple of hours running errands, cleaning the house or even sleeping without having a little one at your feet. Plus the girls get to socialize. It's a win, win!
Playtime!




Here are some pics of the girls.
They both become zombies when it comes to the TV.
They love to play in Courtney's crib. I'm not sure why, but it's great keeping them corralled during diaper changing time.
It took some time, but I finally got them to both look at the camera at the same time!
What can I say? They love to hug!
It's so much fun watching them play. Today I caught them squealing and chasing each other around the house. Gosh, to be that young again!

No comments:
Post a Comment