Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Very Special Day

Yesterday was a big day for the Harstad's (and the Wilson's and the Farmer's too!). Courtney and her cousin, Kelsi, were baptized. It was so nice to have them both go through it together. They definately share a special bond. It was so cute during the ceremony when Courtney reached over to Kelsi and held her hand. It made for an "Awww...." moment. Here are some pictures from our special evening. Another thing that made it special was that Courtney wore the same outfit that me and her Aunt Brooke (and Courtney's Godmother) wore for our baptisms. The dress was a gift from my Godmother, Cheryl, so it made it feel that she was there in spirit with us.

Pastor Henke blessing the girls.

A family picture

I'd post more but our batteries died on us during all the picture taking. But you get the jist of what went on. At least I hope you do.
Afterwards, we all headed over to Brooke and Joel's house for a celebration dinner. It was a lot of fun to spend time with family and close family friends. Here are me, Brooke and the girls just before we stripped them out of their pretty clothes and into something more comfortable.
And it wouldn't be complete if I didn't give a shout out to Miss Laura. She lost her first front tooth last night (courtesy of the family tooth puller..my mom). She was so excited to have the tooth fairy come last night. Here's a snapshot of the lucky lady!
See. I told you yesterday was a special day! Next up....Courtney turns 9 month's old!



2 comments:

The Tenner Family said...

What a special day! Courtney looked beautiful!

Unknown said...

I noticed that you didn't comment on the game that happened later that night! What was it again... 56-20? Haha!