Here are some pictures from earlier in the morning. At school we dressed up as our favorite book characters. I really wanted to do Anne of Green Gables, but didn't have the ensemble. So I went with Maggie, The Candy Witch. It's my favorite Halloween book that I read to my class. So at least 25 kids knew who I was!
Courtney loved playing with my hat before we left our house.


Last night Courtney's cousins came over to celebrate. Kelsi was a flower. Brandon was a Transformer and Tyler was the Scream guy (he wanted to "totally freak people out").
Here is the best picture of the flower and the ladybug. It's difficult to have 2 girls under the age of one pose for just the right shot.
Here are some pics of Courtney with her mom and dad.

We took Courtney next door so our neighbor's could see her. Their little girl, Madison, was a princess. She usually loves to talk to us, but last night there was no time for chit chat....it was all about the candy! By the way, that's Tyler in his costume.

And now it's time to brag about our nephews. They both received Student of the Month for their classes! Brandon was recognized last week, but he was home sick. Yesterday was recognition for 3rd-5th grades. Lucky for Tyler his Aunt Farm's class was leading the assembly so his Aunt was right up front to snap a picture. Isn't he lucky? You can tell he just LOVES having his picture taken! Oh, and if you can't tell that's Hannah Montana next to him. :)
And here is one of Brandon.
Congrats boys! We hope everyone had as much fun yesterday as we did!

1 comment:
Anne of Green Gables - my favorite! I would pay dearly for a costume with some puffed sleeves.
Post a Comment