Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm Outta Here!

It's been a heck of a week. Courtney's been a little under the weather. Clay's busy with work. And it's parent conferences at school which makes for REALLY long days. Luckily, I have Friday off because of conferences. So what do I have planned? Sleeping in? Running errands? Getting that much needed pedicure? No, no and no. I'm flying to NYC to see my friend, Natalie, get married to her oily beau hunk (i.e. Travis...not Jake Ryan for all you 16 Candles fans...such as myself). My sister Tiff is coming with me to be my playmate in the Big Apple. Clay is staying behind to man the fort (Hey, I asked him to come and I quote, "I don't have a desire to go back."). He can't screw up Courtney in 4 days can he? We shall see... :)

I'll post pics of my NYC playtime when I return. That is after I find my way through all the laundry and school stuff!




2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm so impressed that Clay was willing to do that. Jason has NEVER volunteered to watch the kids overnight - even when we had only one. And certainly not for a whole weekend! Hope you had a blast!

tcp & ndg said...

Thanks for coming to our shindig, Kris! You made our day perfect, not to mention mom said you are a great photographer! :)