Courtney turned 7 months old this past Wednesday. She's still trying to crawl which is a lot of fun to watch. She's also becoming more vocal and can say Mama and Dada (when she want's too). The cutest thing is that she has made friends with our dog, Holly. She loves watching Holly walk around. Fortunately Holly is pretty laid back with her and let's Courtney tug at her beard. It's that or she can't see her since she's blind! Without further ado....our ladybug at 7 months:

Here's a picture of Courtney and her new pal, Holly. Is this not the cutest pic? I now have to find another spot on my desk at school for this one!

Last weekend I went to a wine tasting party with some teacher friends. Before I left I planted a big smacker on Courtney's face. And one again...too cute not to take a picture of it!

Courtney is going to Mother's Day Out 3 days a week with her Kelsi and her Nana who is teaching in the pre-school. It works out really well for everyone and Courtney loves it. They play a little, go for rides in the big red stroller outside and get lots of hugs from Miss Suzy and Miss Kari. Suzy and I have grown up together so I feel very comfortable having her take care of Courtney. She gets VIP treatment. Well, Suzy is an OU bandwagon fan and apparently moans everytime she sees Courtney's OSU or TX Tech pacifiers. So being..well...me, I dressed Courtney up for OSU Spirit Friday in honor of their first game last weekend. Miss Suzy got a good laugh and then laughed even more later that day when Courtney threw up all over her outfit. Is it just me or do you think Suzy made that happen?

And now it's time to brag about my nephew, Brandon. He recieved the Student of the Month in Music beating out everyone else in the 1st grade. Every class at school has a flag that each class designed (we call them guide-ons). We have them posted outside our rooms and carry them with us around the building. Whenever the entire class or an individual in our room wins an award, we get a ribbon attached to the top. Brandon has one with his name on it that he'll get to take home at the end of the year. It's a HUGE deal to the kids and Aunt Farm, Mama Wilson and the rest of the family are pretty proud of Brandon!
So that's it from our house. I'm trying to nurse my lower back so it feels better. For those of you that don't know, it went out on Sunday. Thanks to my chiropractor, Lee, it's feeling much better! Clay's been busy with work and glued to the TV watching football as I type this. I'll be a single mom until January!
1 comment:
She is just beautiful!!
Post a Comment