Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Let's Get Caught Up

I know, I know....what happened to the blogging? The pictures? It's a little something we call..BUSY! Between doctor's appointments, taking care of Courtney, keeping up with the house and getting my classroom ready, I haven't had much time to blog. I'll just be honest...it's going to be few and far between as of tomorrow when I officially report back. Courtney will be with her Nana and cousin Kelsi during the day. They'll be going to Mother's Day Out 3 days a week and other two will just be at Nana's house.

In the meantime, let's get caught up on what we've been doing.

First, we celebrated Papa Don's birthday at my sister Brooke's new house at the end of July. The kids had a good time playing in and out of the bathtub!
Here's a picture with Aunt Brookie. Courtney got a little crankie since was time for her bath/bed routine.

In other news, last Saturday was our 5 year wedding anniversary. We celebrated by staying in downtown OKC at the newly renovated historic Skirvin Hotel. It was very posh and gorgeous! We went out to dinner and had THE best steaks ever. Sunday afternoon we visited the OKC Museum of Art to see the Roman art exhibit on loan from the Louvre. It was really neat to see all the ancient artifacts.



That's it from our house. Tomorrow it's back to the daily grind. Wish us luck on getting us and a baby out the door by 7 AM!

No comments: