Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Heart My Polar Bear Hat

You know how kids get attached to things? Whether it's a blanket, a stuffed animal, or a shirt, it's a rite of passage of every kid to have an attachment to something. It's pretty obvious that Courtney is attached to her pacifier (or as she calls it "duppie"). She's also attached to her blankie too. I dread the day we leave that somewhere!

Lately with all the winter weather we've been having she's gotten attached to her polar bear hat. It's a hand-me down from her cousin, Kelsi. We didn't expect her to get so attached to it. We only put it on her because it covers her ears.


Here is is sporting it outdoors during our snowfall last Friday.


And here we are wearing while warming up by the fire. I mean don't you wear a winter hat by the fire?


At dress up with her friends, Zoe and Katie Beth.


Last but not least, during a snow day at home. She decided that pants were optional. I gave up the fight to keep them on. I title this one "Eat your heart out, Lady Gaga!"

So there you have it. Courtney's newest attachment. Let's hope it passes when Summer arrives! Hope everyone is staying warm!

No comments: