Sunday, July 20, 2008

Daddy v. Mommy

This is Courtney when her mom dresses her. Notice she matches and her clothes are according to the season/weather.



This morning I said to Clay, "Why don't you get Courtney dressed for the day." Clay obliged and took Courtney to her room and got her dressed. This is what happens when Daddy gets her dressed:


Now I realize none of you can see the fabric of the jumper. Let me point out that it's corduroy. It's July. It's 100 degrees outside. Not kind of fabric to be wearing. And pants? I'll admit it was my fault for having them on the hanger with the jumper. But still. Clay and I had a good laugh about it and then he took her back and changed into something more fitting for this very hot day.

And that's the difference between Daddy v. Mommy getting the little ladybug dressed!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Glad to know my husband isn't the only one who is deficient in that area. If we're going somewhere and I ask Jason to get the boys dressed, I make sure I lay out the clothes - socks included - or who knows what will happen.