Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Like a Totally Awesome Day at School!

As school is coming to a close (that would be tomorrow for those of you that don't know), we had a dress-up day today....80's day! The kids got into it and they loved the fact that I showed them how we all danced back in the day. We had a big dance party in my room. One of my boys even did the worm. I. LOVE. IT.


Brooke and I really got into it. Perhaps a little too into it, but it sure was fun. Here are some pics of our gnarly day!



You would think that the highlight would be just having a fun day. Right? Wrong! The fun part was the construction crew breaking the water main to the school. Then having the pleasure of being bussed to the nearby middle school so we can take potty breaks! Don't you just love it?
My summer officially begins at 3PM tomorrow!
Hope you all had a rad day!

















1 comment:

Nicole said...

I am loving those coordinating shirts and your bow! I'm pretty sure I owned shirts exactly like those c. April 1985.